POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Question about planes and bicubic patch... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Question about planes and bicubic patch... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Ed Ambrose
Subject: Question about planes and bicubic patch...
Date: 21 Sep 1999 14:09:09
Message: <37e7c9c5@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to design a canoe using Povray so my model contains a plane (i.e.
the water) and a bunch of bicubic patches.  However, if I set the plane at
the correct waterline the inside of the canoe fills with water (i.e. the
plane is visable inside the bicubic patchs that form the canoe).  Any
thoughts on how I could fix this?

Thanks

Ed A.

Post a reply to this message