POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : First entry Server Time
5 Sep 2024 18:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  First entry (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Peter Cracknell
Subject: First entry
Date: 31 Aug 1999 16:21:12
Message: <37cc3938@news.povray.org>
This is my first message, well question in here, (well suprise suprise this
is the newusers NG).  I've been playing around with the if statement, along
with trying to use blobs, how does this work exactly.  I've included the
file to show you, but no no avail am I getting anywhere.  Also if you take
away the blob line completely it should render.  The screen is split up into
four colours (well three and white), why are they so defined and not
gradual.  I'm sure the idea of C,S and T(an) is that whatever the number it
becomes a no between 0 and 1.  And so if multiplied by 255, should give the
colours?  Right doesent that mean the colours should fade between each
other?  Well anyway I hope you can help cos this is giving me a head ache.

P3TE

www.p3te.com

Post a reply to this message

Your headache has caused you to not add the pov script in question ; )
Please try again to post it as text here if you can.

Bob

Peter Cracknell <pc### [at] lineonenet> wrote in message
> This is my first message, well question in here, (well suprise
suprise this
> is the newusers NG).  I've been playing around with the if
statement, along
> with trying to use blobs, how does this work exactly.  I've included
the
> file to show you, but no no avail am I getting anywhere.  Also if
you take
> away the blob line completely it should render.  The screen is split
up into
> four colours (well three and white), why are they so defined and not
> gradual.  I'm sure the idea of C,S and T(an) is that whatever the
number it
> becomes a no between 0 and 1.  And so if multiplied by 255, should
give the
> colours?  Right doesent that mean the colours should fade between
each
> other?  Well anyway I hope you can help cos this is giving me a head
ache.

> P3TE
>
> www.p3te.com

Post a reply to this message