POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : message window ?? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 20:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  message window ?? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: MR
Subject: message window ??
Date: 11 Aug 1999 12:26:39
Message: <37b1a43f@news.povray.org>
hello,

my pov used to run so that a section of the message window
peeked out from my pov file when rendering, usually revealing
just enough to show me an error message, if the render failed.

but now when i render i have to click on the message window
to see whats going on... a section no longer appears at the
bottom.

how do i get that back?  i looked under options/message
window and it shows color, font, back color, plain back, and
tiling options.  none of these seemed to do it.

i tried dragging up the bottom of the window away from the
frame... no luck there.

thanks, miker

Post a reply to this message

> my pov used to run so that a section of the message window
> peeked out from my pov file when rendering, usually revealing
> just enough to show me an error message, if the render failed.
>
> but now when i render i have to click on the message window
> to see whats going on... a section no longer appears at the
> bottom.
>
> how do i get that back?  i looked under options/message
> window and it shows color, font, back color, plain back, and
> tiling options.  none of these seemed to do it.
>
> i tried dragging up the bottom of the window away from the
> frame... no luck there.
>
> thanks, miker

alt m

or

 right click on the desktop and choose show messages just above the properties
choice on the menu.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 700+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: