POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : linux POV Help Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  linux POV Help (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ian Meinzen
Subject: linux POV Help
Date: 21 Jul 1999 11:29:00
Message: <3795e73c@news.povray.org>
I have been using POV-Ray for Windows for a while now, but I am slowly
changing over to using RedHat Linux 6.0.  I downloaded the program and
followed all of the instructions, but when I try to open it, all I get is a
list of what appear to be options (KNnn, stuff like that).  If I'm running
Xwindows, it also locks up the XServer.  Somebody please help!!!

Post a reply to this message