POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : boolean like in Truespace Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  boolean like in Truespace (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Lasse Pöppler
Subject: boolean like in Truespace
Date: 21 Jul 1999 16:49:29
Message: <37963201.D23D0B3@crosswinds.net>
Hi ya
I need help..my problem is following..I got a sphere.

I only know it from truespace..there you take the subtraction boolean
action?.
Can i do such things in POV-Ray???

THx a lot for every answer

Lasse

Post a reply to this message

From: Steve
Subject: Re: boolean like in Truespace
Date: 21 Jul 1999 17:28:27
Message: <37963CED.DAAA2856@puzzlecraft.com>
Look up CSG operators in your manual. Same thing as boolean.

steve

> Hi ya
> I need help..my problem is following..I got a sphere.

> I only know it from truespace..there you take the subtraction boolean
> action?.
> Can i do such things in POV-Ray???
>
> THx a lot for every answer
>
> Lasse