POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : what's moray and where do I get it? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  what's moray and where do I get it? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Eitan Tal
Subject: what's moray and where do I get it?
Date: 12 Jul 1999 12:47:29
Message: <378a1c21@news.povray.org>
I tried to look at the help for povray to find answer for my question what
is bicubic patch, and they said something about some moray
software that has something to do with it. I remember some years ago
there was a link to download moray 2.0. but where is it now?

Post a reply to this message

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/

--
Ken Tyler