POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Why povray? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  Why povray? (Message 41 to 50 of 60)
From: Sander
Subject: Re: SV: Why povray?
Date: 21 Feb 2000 09:19:32
Message: <38b14974@news.povray.org>
This should perhaps go to o-t, but as an NT user, do you have also a process
running called 'Liccheck.exe' that slowly, with time, is taking up more and
more memory? At present it claims more than 19000 kB and it can't be
closed... What is it, What does it, do you know?

--
Regards,
Sander

Markus Becker <mar### [at] studentuni-siegende> schreef in berichtnieuws
38B12D66.E318E1A8@student.uni-siegen.de...

> Why don't you folks use Windows NT, as I do?

Post a reply to this message