POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : good current web sites for pov stuff Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  good current web sites for pov stuff (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: daishi
Subject: good current web sites for pov stuff
Date: 6 Jul 1999 17:18:29
Message: <37827167.A4B70314@x-press.net>
anyone know of some current sites for the following topics...

enabling atomospheric effects (specificlly volumetric lighting)
radiosity
animation
and a good tutorial for modifying textures (phong, ambient, reflection,
etc etc)

thanks!!

Post a reply to this message

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/pics/Radiosity_test2/

http://www.puzzlecraft.com/cm/ClockMod.html

> and a good tutorial for modifying textures (phong, ambient, reflection,
> etc etc)
>
> thanks!!

Look in the announcement group for my Pov tutorials FAQ

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net