POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : German Newbie needs help Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  German Newbie needs help (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Lasse Pöppler
Subject: German Newbie needs help
Date: 26 Jun 1999 20:03:25
Message: <37756A16.9E102802@crosswinds.net>
OK ..I'm not bad in english but I hope to meet someone out of Germany.
I'm a real Newbie and I would like to understand POV-Ray and its
language..
Who can help me???

Lasse

P.S: I heard of a visul Interface for Pov-ray called Moray or so...where
can I get it and is it free- or sharware??

Post a reply to this message