POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : PoV World Map update Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  PoV World Map update (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bob
Subject: PoV World Map update
Date: 24 Jun 1999 22:22:48
Message: <3772E7F6.10E9B047@aol.com>
http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm

Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for closeup views.
If you click elsewhere on one of the faces of the world you will go to the coordinate
submission page. Clicking on the title will take you to a current list of people.
Keep in mind there has been no new additions, if you haven't sent your location in,
please think about doing so.

Thankyou.
Bob

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:22 PM, Bob <mailto:inv### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm
>
>Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for
>closeup views.

:-(
Bloody Northern Hemisphere bias :-)

>If you click elsewhere on one of the faces of the world you will go to the
>coordinate
>submission page. Clicking on the title will take you to a current list of
people.
>Keep in mind there has been no new additions, if you haven't sent your
>location in,
>please think about doing so.

I tried:
Latitude choices: Northern Hemisphere, No Value
(Southern Hemisphere is on the page rather than in the menu, other menus
suffer the same problem.)

I'm at:
42deg 40min S, 147deg 20min E

I use POV Ray:
Not Enough
(Not enough time)

I'm not an IMP team member.

So, anyone further south?

Have Fun
Martin
--
Owner/Operator - Tesseract Computing
<hyp### [at] tesseractcomau> or just reply.

Computer Systems Officer - Tourism Tasmania
<Mar### [at] tourismtasgovau>

I speak for me.

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:03 PM, Martin Crisp
<mailto:val### [at] tesseractcomau> wrote:
>On Fri, 25 Jun 1999 12:22 PM, Bob <mailto:inv### [at] aolcom> wrote:
>>http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povwrldjpg.htm
>>
>>Please try to click on either, or both, North America and/or Europe for
>>closeup views.
>
>:-(
>Bloody Northern Hemisphere bias :-)

[snip]

>I tried:
>Latitude choices: Northern Hemisphere, No Value
>(Southern Hemisphere is on the page rather than in the menu, other menus
>suffer the same problem.)

Browser error...
Cyberdog choked, Netscrape fine....

Have Fun
Martin
--
Owner/Operator - Tesseract Computing
<hypercube 'at' tesseract.com.au> or just reply.

Computer Systems Officer - Tourism Tasmania
<Martin.Crisp 'at' tourism.tas.gov.au>

I speak for me.

Post a reply to this message