POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Modeler Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Modeler (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mason
Subject: Modeler
Date: 22 Jun 1999 00:32:40
Message: <376F126C.ACC806F8@texas.net>
I have just started using Pov Ray (why else would I be posting to this
group, hah!) and I was working the included tutorial, which, by the way,
I think is excellent.  Anyway, I got to the part on bezier patches but I
couldn't join in on the fun, because MoRay is only for MS platforms.
Can someone suggest a good (preferebly free) linux modeler?  Thanks.

-Mason

--
If guns are outlawed, how will we shoot the liberals?
Mas### [at] tamuedu

Post a reply to this message

: Anyway, I got to the part on bezier patches but I
: couldn't join in on the fun, because MoRay is only for MS platforms.

  If you are just a beginner I think you should just skip those advanced
primitives and concentrate in the basics first.

: Can someone suggest a good (preferebly free) linux modeler?  Thanks.

  See http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html#unixmodellers