POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : twysted.net/povabjects still available? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  twysted.net/povabjects still available? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Subject: twysted.net/povabjects still available?
Date: 2 Jun 1999 17:31:51
Message: <375594b7.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

don't know, if this is realy the right NG for asking this question.

often but I can't reach it. My fault or is it gone away? Think one can learn
a lot from these ...

Thanks in advance,

Marc-Hendrik

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Subject: Re: twysted.net/povabjects still available?
Date: 2 Jun 1999 19:05:37
Message: <3755AAA0.F0FAE6BE@bahnhof.se>
Marc-Hendrik Bremer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> don't know, if this is realy the right NG for asking this question.

> often but I can't reach it. My fault or is it gone away? Think one can learn
> a lot from these ...
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Marc-Hendrik
Twysted.net has, sad enough, gone offline for the time beeing. *sigh*

///Spider

Post a reply to this message

From: Micha Riser
Date: 10 Jun 1999 16:38:24
Message: <19990610.20405200@micha.riser>

twysted.net has been closed. But no files are lost, all the nice
objects are still on my harddisk. I'll prepare a new place for the
collection as soon as possible.

 Micha
 (mri### [at] michavirtualavenet)

> Hi,

> don't know, if this is realy the right NG for asking this question.

quite