POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : I need a shoe Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  I need a shoe (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Paul Smits
Subject: I need a shoe
Date: 18 May 1999 06:50:15
Message: <374137d7.0@news.povray.org>
I wonder if someone has allready made a shoe  (any at all) with CSG
or knows where to find it ?
Making it with a modeller and exporting is speed cracking.

Paul

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: I need a shoe
Date: 19 May 1999 06:17:58
Message: <374281C2.CBB87DC4@aol.com>
I did a search for shoes recently when someone else asked about this too.
Came up with only a high heel type in 3DS format I believe it was.

 http://www.merlin.net.au/~sparky/links.html

The above url has many model links. I searched at one place, Grey Light,
for poser props and found one with shoes. A Poser 3 witch.
Aparently there isn't a great number of shoe models out there but you
never know, could be some hidden among the links somewhere I guess.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe