POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : spline, extrude & lathe w/ Breeze Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:21:38 EDT (-0400)
  spline, extrude & lathe w/ Breeze (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Handler
Subject: spline, extrude & lathe w/ Breeze
Date: 9 Apr 1999 21:37:25
Message: <370E9D7B.6C774118@taconic.net>
ok ....

I'm ready to dive into this head first.. I'v played around with the
regular objects and an ready to get in to making my own. But .. I
haven't the first clue on how the spline, extrude and lathe functions
work.  Is there an easy way to break this down?  Hopefully, I won't have
to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.  My mind is tired enough
already!

I'd appreciate the push!

Handler
han### [at] taconicnet

Post a reply to this message

>I'm ready to dive into this head first.. I'v played around with the
>regular objects and an ready to get in to making my own. But .. I
>haven't the first clue on how the spline, extrude and lathe functions
>work.  Is there an easy way to break this down?  Hopefully, I won't have
>to be a rocket scientist to figure it out.  My mind is tired enough
>already!
>
>I'd appreciate the push!
>
>Handler
>han### [at] taconicnet

I don't know about these wierd lathes
but I do know that you can create objects
that made out of others. you can also clip them
eg. shpere that is cut to two, and is merged to a box