POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to Compile Povray for AIX in RS/6000 workstation Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  How to Compile Povray for AIX in RS/6000 workstation (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
Subject: How to Compile Povray for AIX in RS/6000 workstation
Date: 5 Apr 1999 02:41:24
Message: <37084CCD.EA32B337@public.lz.gs.cn>
Hi. I want you help me compile Povray31e for AIX in RS/6000 workstation.

Recently I download Povray-3.1e Unix source file and try to compile it
for my RS/6000
workstaion with AIX OS, but when link the final program, I receive a
error message,
say 'undefined symbol __testCoverage', I don't know how to resolve this
problem.

Think you.

Post a reply to this message

Actually, I'm kind of relieved to see this message.  I'm getting the
same undefined symbol.  And so far I've had no luck finding a library
that contains the necessary code.  But if I do or if I find a work
around for a successful compile I'll let you know.

- Jerome