POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : MOVRAY.TGA Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  MOVRAY.TGA (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Spyder
Subject: MOVRAY.TGA
Date: 25 Mar 1999 16:57:26
Message: <36FAB16D.5A4B5012@vermontel.com>
I was tryinging to work on a heightened scene object and got the message
that this file was not found. A search of my computer did not find it. I
redownloaded the program,yet recieved the same message. Can anybody
help?
--

"The mind opens by choice, not chance." -Rev.Dr. Spyder X

Post a reply to this message