POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : tips on lightning Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:22:10 EDT (-0400)
  tips on lightning (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rolf Peters
Subject: tips on lightning
Date: 3 Mar 1999 15:54:25
Message: <36DDA154.AC5C8835@village.uunet.be>
Hi there,
can anyone give me some tips on how to put the lights on the right place
in a scene ?
I've heard that you need at least 3 lights but I dunno where to put then
for realistic effects...
If you could help me i would appreciate it very much !!

email:
rol### [at] freemailnl

ps I'm from Belgium

Post a reply to this message