POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : fire with media? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:21:48 EDT (-0400)
  fire with media? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jason Dinger
Subject: fire with media?
Date: 23 Feb 1999 22:20:03
Message: <36D36BD5.B37E3E2E@hotmail.com>
I have tried for weeks without sucess to create a ball of fire with
media, like the kind
that were so easy to make with halo. I'm pulling my hair out here. if
you have some
code that would help, i'd be very appreciative.
     thanks, jason.

Post a reply to this message

>  I have tried for weeks without sucess to create a ball of fire with
> media, like the kind
> that were so easy to make with halo. I'm pulling my hair out here. if
> you have some
> code that would help, i'd be very appreciative.
>      thanks, jason.

Look in the burning objects section at:
http://twysted.net/povobjects/

--