POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:13:08 EDT (-0400)
   (Message 21 to 24 of 24)
From: Markus Becker
Subject: Re: PovRay Bücher
Date: 18 Feb 1999 05:14:20
Message: <36CBE852.58572EEC@zess.uni-siegen.de>
Ken wrote:

>    Admittedly there was a certain humour in the development and idea behind
> his signature line. That time of novelty though has long since worn off
> and the majority of people view it as meaning less garbage cluttering up
> an otherwise tidy news group posting.
>   Now if it were something really useful like the answer to life, the universe,
> and everything, or perhaps a clever Pov script that anyone could understand,
> except maybe my wife, the novelty would endure and serve a purpose.

So, here we go (excuses to Nieminen for stealing his method), not
nice, but clearly visible to all that know the question:

main(i){char*_="D#Fb$FA(FEBFgFH!Fh#F";while(i=*_++)
for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);}

Markus

--

 Ich nicht eine Sekunde!!!" H. Heinol in Val Thorens

Post a reply to this message