POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Installation problem... help?! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Installation problem... help?! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Freya
Subject: Installation problem... help?!
Date: 6 Feb 1999 13:38:23
Message: <36BC87A3.7FD3@geocities.com>

version 3.1a. Problem is that when I try to install it, I get a message
saying "Insert new disk" and a request to "place installation disk #2 in
the floppy drive". Since I downloaded the program over the net, I have
no idea where I should get this "floppy disk" from.. any suggestions?

Any help would be muchly appreciated,
Freya

Post a reply to this message