POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Windows frontend for POV-Ray Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:09:52 EDT (-0400)
  Windows frontend for POV-Ray (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Timothy Farley
Subject: Windows frontend for POV-Ray
Date: 10 Jan 1999 21:21:58
Message: <36996046.0@news.povray.org>
Hello, I am new to the world of POV-Ray, but I dislike the interface for
POV-Ray for Windows BIGTIME! Is there a cleaner interface available as a
frontend to the DOS version? Or are there some extensions and such to make
POV-Ray more pleasuarable to look at...

Please forward reply's to my email address..
Thanks in advance
- Tim -

--
Ross: It's the most beautiful, natural thing in the world.
Joey: Yeah, we know, but there's a baby sucking on it!

Post a reply to this message