POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:12:07 EDT (-0400)
   (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Date: 6 Jan 1999 13:53:52
Message: <3693b140.0@news.povray.org>

Globalisierung gefordert werden.

einteilen.
3. Mit Ihrem Namen wird man in Zukunft mit einer hilfsbereiten und
kompetenten Person assoziieren.

Auf der Homepage http://privat.schlund.de/RW/frameset.htm finden Sie die

Newsgroups geworben wurde.]

rw-@gmx.de

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: Bitte um Ihre Mitarbeit bei der Übersetzung des PovRay 3.1 Tutorials ins Deutsche
Date: 7 Jan 1999 01:17:12
Message: <36945170.BBA9791C@aol.com>
The following is the AltaVista Translator version of German-to-English
for the original message post:

I require a good new year to you!
I ask 3,1 Tutorials for its cooperation in the case of the translation
of the PovRay into German. In order to vacate all doubts about the
meaning of this expenditure for you from the way, I state now some
important advantages to you:

1. They deepen your knowledge into practical translating of English
texts, which are required by you daily in handling the Internet and the
globalization. 2. They use your time meaningfully and can the activity
as desired divide itself. 3. With your name one will associate in the
future with a helpful and competent person. 4. Because of these
Namhaftigkeit one meets also in the frequent anonymity of the newsgroup
with joy a desire to you.

Are you convinced? If, a noncommittal is sufficient eMail to me
(rw-@gmx.de), in order to step our team. Also for questions of each type
I am available gladly. On the homepage
http://privat.schlund.de/RW/frameset.htm you find those translate K

--