POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : INI file error in Mac Server Time
3 Oct 2024 17:13:19 EDT (-0400)
  INI file error in Mac (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Olga Swartz
Subject: INI file error in Mac
Date: 3 Jan 1999 23:01:45
Message: <36902F5E.62469813@home.com>
I'm attempting to follow POV-Ray MacOS Read-Me Doc; download and expansion
were successful.  Following directions in item 3. DOUBLE CLICK ... resulted in

INI file error.
Could not open Include_Ini='basicvue.ini'.
-- [SHELL:FATAL_SHL]

This is the 2nd time I've downloaded the file specified for PowerPC users; am
running a Power Mac 5500/250 with 603e processor.  Please! need help to get
through this most basic first step.  Thanx. O.

Post a reply to this message

>I'm attempting to follow POV-Ray MacOS Read-Me Doc; download and expansion
>were successful.  Following directions in item 3. DOUBLE CLICK ... resulted in
>
>INI file error.
>Could not open Include_Ini='basicvue.ini'.
>-- [SHELL:FATAL_SHL]

I hope you are aware of the fact that you don't have to use INi files on the Mac at
all :-)

Please supply additional information (what exactly did you do) and perhaps the whole
INI file (if it is not too large, don't post large files in this group).

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message