POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Same type of Scene Description used in Movie FX? Server Time
3 Oct 2024 19:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Same type of Scene Description used in Movie FX? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Harold Chattaway
Subject: Same type of Scene Description used in Movie FX?
Date: 21 Dec 1998 21:55:12
Message: <367f0a10.0@news.povray.org>
All:
I am new to using POVRAY and have always been EXTREMELY interested in the
special effects field. I was wondering, are the techniques that are used by
POVRAY for rendering a scene basically the same as the software that is used
in the special effects industry? I realize this is probably a broad
question, theres a lot of proprietary stuff out there. But if anyone could
at least touch upon this issue, I would be very interested in hearing it!

Thanks!
Harold
http://www.bugcentral.com  Web-Based Bug tracking Service.

Post a reply to this message