POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Image Mapping a Cylinder? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Image Mapping a Cylinder? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Prez Midnite
Subject: Image Mapping a Cylinder?
Date: 12 Dec 1998 16:23:10
Message: <3672DEB6.8D9F3F07@NOSPAM.disinfo.net>
Alright, I'm stuck... Can anyone give me advice [or code =) ] on how to
wrap an image map around a cylinder, like a label on a can? It seems
like it should be easy, but I just can't get it to look right. I'm sure
it'll take some math to get the scaling right. The image map is 384 x
1400 and the cylinder is whatever size it needs to be to let the image
map keep it's appearance.

Prez Midnite............... out.
e-mail:prezmid at disinfo dot net
http://westwood.fortunecity.com/sander/73/index.html
"Help me, povray.newusers. You're my only hope..." ;)

Post a reply to this message