POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Images on Cube Faces? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:12:32 EDT (-0400)
  Images on Cube Faces? (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Richard Butler
Subject: Re: Images on Cube Faces?
Date: 14 Dec 1998 08:35:25
Message: <36751359.AEA@phly.com>
To everyone:

I just wanted to post a thank you for the great responses and useful
help that came from those responses!  I've since used what was posted
here to point me in the right direction and I took advantage of some
free time over the weekend to really sit down and RTFM.  Doesn't mean I
won't be back! ;)

Thanks again!
Rich