POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : the tutorial Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:09:33 EDT (-0400)
  the tutorial (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: egloria
Subject: the tutorial
Date: 27 Nov 1998 20:25:45
Message: <365f5119.0@news.povray.org>
Ok guys I have a question where in the world
is the image.tga file that is in the first part of
the lesson,the one that is dealing with the
teepee tutorial?

Post a reply to this message

From: =Bob
Subject: Re: the tutorial
Date: 28 Nov 1998 12:21:16
Message: <3660310c.0@news.povray.org>
The only thing I know of the Teepee is that its a bicubic_patch and refers to
Moray. I checked the doc and only saw a texture without any mention of
image_map use. No image.tga.

Message <365f5119.0@news.povray.org>, egloria  typed...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe