POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Mountains rising Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:10:19 EDT (-0400)
  Mountains rising (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Luiz Barreto
Subject: Mountains rising
Date: 28 Oct 1998 13:19:10
Message: <3637601e.0@news.povray.org>
Is there a way of making mountains rise from the ground using height fields?
Could I animate some parameter and make it look like the mountain was
forming itself from the ground?
I thought of creating a heightfield and using different images as the source
of it. Thru pallete rotation I could achieve a similar effect? Just tripping
and dreaming away, but who knows?

Luiz Barreto

Post a reply to this message