POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Thank You for your help!! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Thank You for your help!! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: James D  Schwebel Jr
Subject: Thank You for your help!!
Date: 28 Oct 1998 17:14:56
Message: <36379757.2E6AB63F@desupernet.net>
Tom & Bob Gentleman:
 You asked what platform I am useing? I am useing windows 95 and that is
the one that I
downloaded ( the zip file ). the version that I downloaded was ( povwin3
)

As per the errorthat I keep getting is ( INI file error bad option
syntex or error opening
.INI / .DEF files c:\blob1a.pov.

That file c:\blob1a.pov is one of the files that I got out of  POV-RAY
files and it will not
open it's own files

As we say here in Lancaster Penn.  Vonce again I vould like to say thank
you for your
help.

Very truly your's
James D. Schwebel, Jr.