POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Renderware Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:22:12 EDT (-0400)
  Renderware (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Don Mayer
Subject: Renderware
Date: 24 Oct 1998 04:12:29
Message: <36317E89.7F20149E@pidwanger.com>
Well, may as well jump in here. Sorry if this has been discussed but,
does anyone know of a convertor for POV2RWX? I am using Active Worlds
and it would really help. There is a commercial convertor available but
I am looking "free", at least for the trial.

--
Don Mayer
Cybertect, pidwanger productions http://www.pidwanger.com

Post a reply to this message