POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : cut-n-paste question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  cut-n-paste question (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Martin Crook
Subject: cut-n-paste question
Date: 11 Oct 1998 03:05:12
Message: <362049D8.E9C8C36@globalserve.net>
ok- so I'm using POV3.1 under windoze95, and am going through the
tutorial conscientiously cutting text from the examples and pasting into
the main window-BUT-How-o-how would I like to know why it won't
recognize end of line and paragraph formatting; it's just one big line
(still renders ok but it's a bugger to read properly)

Any suggestions?

Post a reply to this message