POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Dual processor support Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Dual processor support (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jim Meadows
Subject: Dual processor support
Date: 26 Sep 1998 08:58:54
Message: <360CD8BB.14C5@livenet.net>
Does POV support dual processors on the windows platform. I am going to
build a new 'puter next week and am currently trying to decide whether
to go with a set of dual 350 pII's or a single 450. Thanks in advance
JimM

Post a reply to this message

Jim Meadows wrote in message <360### [at] livenetnet>...
>Does POV support dual processors on the windows platform. I am going to
>build a new 'puter next week and am currently trying to decide whether
>to go with a set of dual 350 pII's or a single 450. Thanks in advance
>JimM

No, it doesn't. But you can of course start two instances of POV...

Johannes.