POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : old versions of POV Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:12:52 EDT (-0400)
  old versions of POV (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alexandre Durand
Subject: old versions of POV
Date: 13 Jul 1998 12:23:23
Message: <35AA264B.14F@hotmail.com>
Hi!

Can someone tell me where I can found a really old version of POV?
(maybe even an alpha like 0.51)
(don't ask me why, please! :)

Thanks.

Alexandre Durand

Post a reply to this message

From: Ron Parker
Subject: Re: old versions of POV
Date: 22 Jul 1998 11:13:16
Message: <35b5f37c.0@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 17:22:51 +0200, Alexandre Durand
<ale### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>Can someone tell me where I can found a really old version of POV?
>(maybe even an alpha like 0.51)
>(don't ask me why, please! :)

If you go to Twyst's website at http://www.twysted.net and go to the
Articles link, you will find an article on the history of POV-Ray.  In
that article are some pointers to old versions of POV-Ray and DKB-Trace.