POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POVRAY tutorial? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:10:46 EDT (-0400)
  POVRAY tutorial? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Adam Rostom
Subject: POVRAY tutorial?
Date: 10 Sep 1998 11:12:30
Message: <35F7DE42.2F7B8565@bioch.ox.ac.uk>
Dear All,

    Do any of you know if there is a tutorial for POV Ray (both text and
pictures if possible)?  I need to learn the basics quickly.

    Thanks,

    Adam

Post a reply to this message

From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: POVRAY tutorial?
Date: 10 Sep 1998 11:14:08
Message: <35f7deb0.0@news.povray.org>
Twysted Mynd at http://twysted.net has a large collection of tutorials of
all kinds...

Johannes.

Adam Rostom wrote in message <35F7DE42.2F7B8565@bioch.ox.ac.uk>...
>Dear All,
>
>    Do any of you know if there is a tutorial for POV Ray (both text and
>pictures if possible)?  I need to learn the basics quickly.
>
>    Thanks,
>
>    Adam

Post a reply to this message

From: Aldo Colombo
Date: 11 Sep 1998 06:54:42
Message: <35FA4479.45265465@dialup.com.ar>
Hi,
POV ray itself has an excellent tutorial to get started. You can find it in
the POV ray documentation. Start from chapter 4.

Aldo Colombo

Adam Rostom wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>     Do any of you know if there is a tutorial for POV Ray (both text and
> pictures if possible)?  I need to learn the basics quickly.
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Adam

Post a reply to this message

> POV ray itself has an excellent tutorial to get started. You can find it in
> the POV ray documentation. Start from chapter 4.

People keep talking about povray's html doucmention. Where the devil is
it? I've been looking but can't find it anywhere.....
:)

--
Lewis A. Sellers: writer and contract Multimedia Website Developer
mailto:lse### [at] usitnet (The Fourth Millennium Foundation)

You can bug the living bejesus out of me live on ICQ @ 491461
(If I don't get back to you within a month, I'm out of prozac in some
dark corner somewhere screaming things quite unintelligable but -- most
curiously -- thick with a sumerian accent.)

"The comedy is over" -i pagliacci

Post a reply to this message

>People keep talking about povray's html doucmention. Where the devil is
>it? I've been looking but can't find it anywhere.....

You can find it at ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/povray/Official/Docs/

Friedemann Schmidt
F.S### [at] fhtw-berlinde
Raytracing-Gallery: http://www.rz.fhtw-berlin.de/~s0049669/