POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Scaling image maps. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:11:14 EDT (-0400)
  Scaling image maps. (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Drew
Subject: Scaling image maps.
Date: 6 Nov 1998 23:28:43
Message: <3643CC72.FDC4E8A4@pilot.msu.edu>
Im trying to make a smiley face sphere for a friend. Im using an image
map. The problem is that his eyes are spaced too far apart. And well his
face looks a little distorted in general. Is it possible to scale that
image map or do I have to draw it right in photoshop? Ive tried putting
the scaling in various spots. I cant find it in the documentation.
Besides I want a little insight into how image mapping works.
Drew

Post a reply to this message