POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : help! who has a new Appearance Manager for me? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:12:43 EDT (-0400)
  help! who has a new Appearance Manager for me? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lise Nellemann
Subject: help! who has a new Appearance Manager for me?
Date: 29 Jul 1998 09:14:20
Message: <35BF13DC.F75AFCD8@berlin.snafu.de>
help!
I just downloaded a beta version of POV-Ray  for a PowerMac, but cant
open it. I only have a Appearance Manager version 1.0 and it is to old.
in fact I cannot understand that it isnt part of the download.
Do you have a newer Appearance Manager and could you please mail it to
me as an email attachment .
my adress is nel### [at] berlinsnafude
lise

Post a reply to this message

>I just downloaded a beta version of POV-Ray  for a PowerMac, but cant
>open it. I only have a Appearance Manager version 1.0 and it is to old.
>in fact I cannot understand that it isnt part of the download.
>Do you have a newer Appearance Manager and could you please mail it to
>me as an email attachment .
>my adress is nel### [at] berlinsnafude
>lise

Which beta did you download? 4 or the (new) 5? In fact beta 5 should contain it...
Please read the Mac readme where to find the current Appearance Manager (version
1.0.2).

Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: Tho### [at] csicom