POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : creating a rope Server Time
6 Sep 2024 08:13:45 EDT (-0400)
  creating a rope (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Joerg Neidig
Subject: creating a rope
Date: 18 Jun 1998 06:59:54
Message: <3588F328.900C2E4@tu-harburg.de>
HI,
Is there a way I can create a tangled looking rope? Of course I can
always use a thin cylinder when I want a straight rope. My thought was
to use lots of parts of torus and put them together at different angles,
but that's a lot of work and does not look too swell.

--
Live long and prosper

Post a reply to this message

  Check http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/linkinc.html