POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Intern. char set Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Intern. char set (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
Subject: Intern. char set
Date: 13 May 1998 16:15:17
Message: <3559FF55.E0F51B95@post6.tele.dk>

I know it is posible because a friend of mine has got my pov-file and make it
work on his computer.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Faneros
Subject: Re: Intern. char set
Date: 13 May 1998 16:26:05
Message: <355A01DC.6461E4@ou.no_spam.edu>
You might be able to find it at  the Pile Homepage - they have most everything
you could want in an inc file. =)

--
See ya...
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)

Date: 17 May 1998 08:51:28
Message: <355EDD4F.96EE0DDA@post6.tele.dk>
Thank you for your reply, I have checked it out.
My problem is (I think) somthing with Win95 or the povray version.
My friend have just downloaded his version (he don't remember from
witch site) and installed it and done nothing else. Then he gets my povray
file and render it and gets the nices international letters on his screen.
No special include files or anything.
I have tried to install pov-ray on my sons computer too but there I have
the same problem as on my own.