POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : oops sorry bout that Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  oops sorry bout that (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Ken Penner
Subject: oops sorry bout that
Date: 10 May 1998 20:12:13
Message: <3556425D.57A53FD1@worldnet.att.net>
sorry twyst & others,

i'm a bit new to the newsgroups as well.. it looked like all my
messages were getting deleted by the newsreader..  no more of that
I swear..

-mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain CULOS
Subject: Re: oops sorry bout that
Date: 13 May 1998 15:31:20
Message: <3559F507.1151CAE2@bigfoot.com>
Just to let you know,
as the original poster of your own message you also have the right to delete these
messages.
So if you know you made a mistake, please delete what needs to be deleted.
You cannot delete someoneelse's post by mistake, so don't fear trying.

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.