POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : why???? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:17:10 EDT (-0400)
  why???? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: k
Subject: why????
Date: 4 May 1998 19:24:16
Message: <354E4E1F.EC2280CB@msn.com>
Why are my tga files being stored in paint shop pro ( which I dont even
have).

Render me confused.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross Litscher
Subject: Re: why????
Date: 5 May 1998 09:04:19
Message: <354F0E53.1D7@osu.edu>
k wrote:

> Why are my tga files being stored in paint shop pro ( which I dont even
> have).
>
> Render me confused.

once upon a time you may have had it on your system. the image files
might still be registered to be handled by psp. If you just want
something to view the images, try acdsee.

Post a reply to this message