POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : very frustrated!! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:11:13 EDT (-0400)
  very frustrated!! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: k
Subject: very frustrated!!
Date: 4 May 1998 15:54:44
Message: <354E1D04.63CDD43C@msn.com>
How/where do I use switches for wondows 95?
I want to have files saved as.png.  But I have read and re-read and
cried and tried.
I need to be led by the hand on this one.

Post a reply to this message

I wasn't aware that POV-Ray could output a PNG file.  The easiest way would
be to download Paint Shop Pro and use it to convert TGA's to PNG's.

-Gary.

k <21e### [at] msncom> wrote in article <354E1D04.63CDD43C@msn.com>...
> How/where do I use switches for wondows 95?
> I want to have files saved as.png.  But I have read and re-read and
> cried and tried.
> I need to be led by the hand on this one.

Post a reply to this message

ok.  But still...what about TGA's.  I cant even get it to do that.  Will only
save as POV, INC, TXT or ALL.