POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rolling spheres Server Time
6 Sep 2024 14:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  rolling spheres (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Faneros
Subject: rolling spheres
Date: 14 Apr 1998 18:35:21
Message: <3533E4A9.7D9F@ou.edu>
I seem to remember seeing somewhere something about rolling spheres.
The whole idea is to make a continous rail (or something along those
lines) which bends in the picture.  I'm not talking about the "bend.inc"
which I haven't had the chance to learn to use yet.  I'm interested in
using this - or trying to - in a blob object (two rolling spheres, one
w/a negitive value to make an intenture in the top of the other.)  Can
anyone help?

Thanks,
Mike

Post a reply to this message