POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : programming languages Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  programming languages (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ross Litscher
Subject: programming languages
Date: 31 Mar 1998 15:46:56
Message: <35215640.5BD6@osu.edu>
Every once in a while, I come across an image on the web produced with
povray and then it says something about using a programming language
such as basic or c. After a quick browse through the sections of the pov
docs I didn't see anything obvious on why or how this is done. Can
someone throw me an IP adress that may have some info on this? Thanks
alot for any information.

Post a reply to this message