POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : newbie question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:15:00 EDT (-0400)
  newbie question (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Joe Conklin
Subject: newbie question
Date: 1 Feb 1998 12:31:34
Message: <34d4be8e.0@news.povray.org>
is there a way to make an object and call it when u need it.  like if you
are making a room full of chairs.  instead of making 100 chairs, you could
make one chair and just call it 100 times(about 100 times easier).  this is
called a pre-fab (prefabricated design)
please reply via email thanks

                                    joe conklin

--
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/7128
visit and sign the book

Post a reply to this message

>is there a way to make an object and call it when u need it.  like if you
>are making a room full of chairs.  instead of making 100 chairs, you could
>make one chair and just call it 100 times(about 100 times easier).  this is
>called a pre-fab (prefabricated design)
>please reply via email thanks
>
>                                    joe conklin
>

>--
>http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/7128
>visit and sign the book
>remove "spam" to reply
>                                                                    Joe

    I'm new myself, but I believe I can help a little.
    I'm pretty darn sure there is a way to create an object and then use it as a
pre-fab.  I think it has something to do with the
define statement. . .

                                            Good luck,
                                            Ian

Post a reply to this message