POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Breeze Designer Question Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:11:35 EDT (-0400)
  Breeze Designer Question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark Wright
Subject: Breeze Designer Question
Date: 11 Jan 1998 16:27:25
Message: <34b947c0.0@news.povray.org>
Would anyone know why my image looks different when I export it from
Breeze designer to PovRay. Yuk !! Oh yeah and my textures don't seem to
show up in Breeze designer either.

Thanks,
Mark Wright

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (1 KB)

From: Ian
Subject: Re: Breeze Designer Question
Date: 20 Jan 1998 22:26:10
Message: <34c57897.0@news.povray.org>
>Mark Wright wrote in message <34b947c0.0@news.povray.org>...
    >Would anyone know why my image looks different when I export it from Breeze
designer to PovRay. >Yuk !! Oh yeah and my textures
don't seem to show up in Breeze designer either.

    >Thanks,
    >Mark Wright

    I have the same problem!  I'm trying to export a wizard model that I made, but no
matter what I try, I can't get it smooth!  I'm
not having any texture problems, though. . .

                                                Ian