POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Pieslice object? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Pieslice object? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Morten Lorentzen
Subject: Pieslice object?
Date: 8 Feb 1998 19:05:39
Message: <34DE4853.3BE8@web4you.dk>
I have need of a pieslice object
(meaning a cutout of a cylinder at aproximately 35 degree)
It would also be nice if you could keep a lathe or SOR object
to turning all the way around (360 degree), and instead could
stop it at any point, resulting in a pieslice.

But so far I haven't been able to find a way to do such a thing.
Maybe a more expirienced POV user has just the solution for this?

If so, I would be gratefull to hear it.

Morten Lorentzen

Post a reply to this message