POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Modeler for triangle models Server Time
6 Sep 2024 16:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  Modeler for triangle models (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Benjamin Greiner
Subject: Modeler for triangle models
Date: 23 Jan 1998 17:16:10
Message: <34C916AA.3377F24F@f-t.de>
I'm looking for a modeler I can make triangle or polygon models with.

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh Franklin
Subject: Re: Modeler for triangle models
Date: 23 Jan 1998 12:29:29
Message: <34C8D377.114B0273@value.net>
Diego Krota has a program for 68k and PowerPC computers that con open
and deform Bicubic Patches.  His web page is at:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419.  Currently there is a
bug in the program, at least on 68k machines, so that it is only good
until Dec. 1997. :-)  You can change your machine's date in the alarm
clock.

Hope this helped
-Josh