POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Printing Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Printing (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chad Guillerault
Subject: Printing
Date: 21 Jan 1998 15:36:29
Message: <34C65C4D.24F3@int-usa.net>
Here is a general question about POVRay for windows - how do you print
the rendered image - I can only figure out how to print the source?
						-Chad

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen Criscuoli
Subject: Re: Printing
Date: 21 Jan 1998 18:34:25
Message: <34C68601.1DA6D682@home.com>
I find it easiest to use my browser as an image viewer, load the image,
then
tell it to print. I also use a GREAT image tool called LView

	http://www.lview.com

Chad Guillerault wrote:

> Here is a general question about POVRay for windows - how do you print
> the rendered image - I can only figure out how to print the source?
>                                                 -Chad

Post a reply to this message