POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : color maps Server Time
6 Sep 2024 06:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  color maps (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Richard
Subject: color maps
Date: 5 Feb 1999 21:50:53
Message: <34AC5F4B.D8A34A8D@mindspring.com>
OK, I've had POV-Ray for a couple months now and played around with it
and pretty much figured out most of its features. There's just one thing
that I still don't get at all. That's color maps. I've read all the docs
and am still completely lost. If anyone out there could offer ANY help,
it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I'm unclear on the capabilities
of a color map. For example, could I make like a label for something
based on a color map rather than using an image map, and if so, how?
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message