POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stacking stones without overlapping : Re: Stacking stones without overlapping Server Time
26 Jul 2024 19:47:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stacking stones without overlapping
From: Ari
Date: 16 Jun 2017 03:00:00
Message: <web.5943814dd8d105e99d2528170@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/thread/%3C48d158e3$1@news.povray.org%3E/

http://news.povray.org/povray.newusers/message/%3C53260cc5%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3C53260cc5%40news.povray.org%3E

> [As an aside, is there an easy mechanism by which I can access the thread for
> the given image from the image's URL?]

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3C4d98c518%40news.povray.org%3E/27841-grains.jpg
Thank you for the useful information, Eagle!
I would try to read them and see if I could be equipped with such important
skills.
By the way, the thread URL is
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.4d97bab0dc7be259e5cacc00%40news.povray.org%3E/?mtop=360023
 :D